Friday 25 January 2013

Today’s Testimony: Healed of Chest Pain and Increased Energy



by Tim
"I had been experiencing pain off and on in my chest for over a year. The pain is gone!"

I was interested in fasting, but could never get past one day without food; I usually felt too sick to continue. After gaining more information through asking questions, my confidence grew and I decided to try a fast. My first fast was three days. Drinking fresh juice made all the difference; I was able to fast without uncomfortable sensations.

Shortly after this, I went on another three day fast. It was on this second fast I started to get results. I gained energy and concentration increased. Because of this, I decided to tackle a longer fast. I was interested in finding out how long I could go without food. It had become a challenge.

A week later I started to fast. On the third day of the fast I became dizzy and sick with nausea and dry heaves, but I was determined. I knew enough to realize these things happened and would pass. I drank lots of juice to help me get through it. After 5 days of fasting, my energy increased. I jogged, did pushups, and walked. My ability to think increased, as I became more relaxed and focused.

After 14 days, I was down at the park practicing deep breathing. I felt a small pain in my chest. Then suddenly I felt a release. A burst of energy in the area of my heart sent a tingling feeling all over my body. I sat on the ground to continue my deep breathing and enjoy the feeling that was flooding my entire body. There was an incredible sense of freedom. Before, I had been experiencing pain off and on in my chest for over a year. The pain was gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment