Saturday 26 January 2013

Today’s Testimony: Healed of Old Scar Tissue

By Diana 

 “What amazed me was the complete healing of old scar tissue from both a breast biopsy and an accident where I had severely lacerated 3 fingers many years earlier.”

Nine years ago I decided to go on a short fast for spiritual reasons. I am tall, thin and have a high metabolism so I decided that I would just fast from any foods with sugar. While searching for a website at work I discovered Freedomyou and found it to be a Christian based site. Freedomyou was in the favourites and how it had got onto my computer I have no idea. But after reading many of the articles, God put on my heart to do an extended juice fast.  

I was scared because my family was very angry at this decision and they all said that I would starve to death! Your site was a great encouragement on days when feeling the effects of detoxifying. I managed 28 days on juice, water and herb teas and then two days more on water alone. Yes, I was very thin after 30 days, but I was able to work and take care of my home. It was a special time with God and it enabled me to have extended times in prayer and bible study, and a sense of His nearness that does not come when living out the busyness of my normal lifestyle.  

On the physical front I was healed of chronic headaches, hay fever, muscular stiffness and what also amazed me was the complete healing of old scar tissue from both a breast biopsy and an accident where I had severely lacerated 3 fingers many years earlier. I had been told that I would suffer from arthritis in those joints because they remained stiff due to scar tissue. 

One very funny incident happened at a wedding I attended during my fast. I had explained to the hosts that I would not be eating and had taken a thermos of juice with me to the wedding. The poor woman who was seated next to me at the dinner was horrified when she saw that I was served no food and that I was drinking only juice. I briefly explained I was on a fast, which was met with a deluge of negative words to the effect that I would end up passing out from lack of food. Sometime later, that dear lady got up from the table and ended up fainting and medics had to be called. I was perfectly fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment