Wednesday 10 April 2013

Today’s Testimony: Healed of a Brain Tumor

By Deaunna Evans

"My doctor seemed puzzled when he received the results of my latest MRI. There was no sign of a brain tumor."

Finally years of reckless living caught up with me. In December of 1989 I was diagnosed with a brain tumor (meningeoma). The doctor said it was a large size and that I could have had it for the last 15 years or more. This explained several of my health problems, so onto the operating table I went.  

The first operation was considered “successful”; however part of the tumor was located in a place where they were unable to get to without doing brain damage. Now I had a partial inoperable brain tumor. 

The first time a really considered any form of alternative medicine was in two years later when my father introduced me to an all-natural herbal formula that gave me energy and curbed appetite. I was amazed at the positive effects these herbs had on me so I began reading up on vitamins and herbs. While not yet educated in true natural healing, the doctors convinced me that a second operation was necessary as the tumor had grown back. So back to the operating table I went. I was told after the surgery is all they could do from here on was “watch it”. I was completely exasperated; Craniotomies are no walk in the park.  
 
It wasn’t until my dad introduced me to colon cleansing in 1998 that I really began to understand the whole idea of natural healing. I learned that I needed to clean the toxins from my body so the immune system could do its job. I also learned that natural healing starts at the dinner table, fasting often, and having a clean colon. 

I read over and over that there are no incurable diseases, but to be honest with you, I was sure that that these writers had never had an inoperable brain tumor. But I did decide to do everything I could to improve my health, starting with juice fasting. I’ll admit that it took me two years to get up the courage to do my first 3 day juice fast. Well the big surprise was I didn’t starve to death. After that first cleanse I felt my confidence level rise and I began to get serious about cleansing which required 5 days of juice fasting and implementing an array of healthy lifestyle changes. 

The result was the following. In February 1997 an MRI measured my tumor to be 2cm X 3cm X 1cm. Two years later in 1999 there was no change in its size. In February 2003, my doctor seemed puzzled when he received the results of my latest MRI. There was no sign of a brain tumor. Gone! Zero! Ziltz! For the first time in 29 years I did not have a brain tumor!
 And that’s not all. I have experienced many health bonuses along the way. I finally won a four-year fight against a reoccurring yeast infection. My suffering with Herpes Simplex has all but vanished. While most of my friends are on Prozac, having hysterectomies, crying with migraines or dying of cancer, I’m now enjoying life without any health problems at all. To top it all off, my periods come and go quietly.  

My undeniable changes in health have affected my whole family. When my children get sick, I calmly go to the vegetable basket for a clove of garlic instead of packing them off to the doctor’s office, exposing them to who knows what kind of germs and harmful drugs. Most of the time they get well in two or three days. Other than for vaccinations and a broken arm, my children have been to the doctor only once in the last 5 years. 

How thankful I am that God lead me to find wisdom and great treasures of knowledge in natural healing! Today, I am riding my bicycle 7 miles a day, 4-5 days a week, and not fainting from seizures! The destroying angel of disease did indeed pass me by!

No comments:

Post a Comment