Tuesday 22 January 2013

No More Bad Chest Pains

 

 

Today's Testimony:

No More Bad Chest Pains

by

Igor




"Rarely now do I feel a slight pain in my heart, but not once has it been as scary and intense as before."

 I’m 22 Christian male from California. I started fasting during a huge spiritual need in my life, to seek the Lord and to turn away from sin. I had chronic heart pains, and twice almost died. Once when the paramedics arrived at my home they said that I couldn’t be having a heart attack because I was too young. Nevertheless I had intense heart pains, like somebody was stabbing me in the chest. One time my whole body became white and cold when these pains started. Finally, I decided to juice-fast for 5 days. I juiced carrot, beet, apple, and little bit of potato and celery and drank 3 bottles of juice a day with twice the water. As I fasted and prayed, I noticed myself drawing closer to God. After completing my fast, my heart pains went away. I'm amazed by the power of fasting and prayer. Rarely now do I feel a slight pain in my heart, but not once has it been scary intense as before. In my opinion, doctor's that refuse to support fasting, don’t know much about it. I know what happened to me, and seen the evidence in my life. A lot of people that are against fasting, never actually experienced the power of healing in their own lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment