Thursday 18 April 2013

Today’s Testimony: Breast Cancer Healed

by Kristine Nolfi, M.D.

That I, a physician, began the consumption of exclusively raw fruits and vegetables was a consequence of a personal illness: a case of cancer of the breast.

As usual, the illness was preceded by a period of poor nutrition and wrong habits, particularly during my twelve years of hospital training when I suffered constantly from intestinal stasis and gastric catarrh. At one time I was on the verge of dying of a hemorrhage due to a gastric ulcer.At this point I dropped meat and fish from my diet, but not until much later did I begin to eat raw fruits and vegetables, increasing the quantity gradually. I obtained a better digestion this way and was healthier, but I was not yet completely well.

At the end of about ten years of a diet consisting of from fifty to seventy-five percent raw fruits and vegetables, I was unable to diagnose any definite disease. In the spring of 1940 I discovered, quite accidentally, a small tumor in my right breast. But in spite of my fatigue, I disregarded it. Therefore, I was horror-stricken when, five weeks later, I discovered, also accidentally, that this tumor had grown to the size of an egg and had grown into the skin. Only cancer acts in this way.

The usual treatment of cancer is only a make-shift, since we do not know the cause of cancer. I decided at once that I should not submit to that treatment. But what then? I simply had to take some serious steps, otherwise I would soon die of cancer. I felt it almost natural that I should have to live on a 100 percent raw vegetable and fruit diet. With my own life at stake, I was forced to prove the value of consistent diet of this kind.



I started immediately, going to a small island in the Kattegat where I lived in a tent, ate raw vegetables exclusively and sunbathed from four to five hours a day when weather permitted. When I felt too warm, I plunged into the sea.
My fatigue continued throughout the first two months, and the tumor in my breast did not diminish. But then my recovery began. The tumor grew smaller as I regained strength, and I felt better than I had for several years.
I had previously consulted the well-known Danish physician Dr. Hindhede, who agreed that I had cancer but advised me definitely not to submit to a trial mocroscopy. We both knew that it would open up the blood vessels and cause the cancer to spread. So I gave up that idea.


After I had been feeling normal for about one year on a 100 percent raw vegetable and fruit diet, I adopted Dr. Hindhede's suggestion that I return to my previous diet, supplemented by fifty to seventy-five percent of raw vegetables. But this proved unsuccessful. In three to four months I began to feel sharp pains in the breast, in the scar tissue left by the tumor at the point where it had originally adhered to the skin. The pains increased in strength during the following weeks, and I suddenly realized that the cancer had become active again! Once again I returned to the 100 percent raw vegetable and fruit diet, whereupon the pains quickly disappeared as did the fatigue which had preceded the recurrence of the trouble. But on this occasion, the cancer was more extensive in the skin of my breast.
What next? I was a physician, so now I had to utilize my experience. My husband and I built a solarium at home large enough to accommodate four or five persons during the next summer. We all ate raw fruits and vegetables, and the patients recovered. Then we sold our house in the suburbs of Copenhagen and bought a property "Humlegaarden", south of Elsinore, where we established a health resort which we have now operated for eleven years.
During these developments the medical authorities began to take notice of my natural treatment for its good results, and they did not like it!
Thus ended completely my treatment of patients with drugs. Since that time, I have been treating all my patients with natural methods - namely, by living food with astonishing results.

My sanatorium "Humlegaarden" always has a waiting list. I do not regret severing my relations with the medical profession, and I am happy to have entered the field of nature cure. Thanks to this persecution by my former colleagues, my reputation grew immensely in all Scandinavian countries. This kind of advertisement was worth more to me than money could buy. Thus my former colleagues acted as my free press agents, and I have received free publicity in all Scandinavian newspapers.

During the persecution by the medical doctors, I was called a charlatan doctor; but now the doctors have changed their minds about me. They tell their patients who report to them the good results they got in my sanatorium that I am a good psychologist and personage.
They do not wish to admit, however, that living food has caused the good results.

I will die, but be sure: living food will live, will be spread all over the whole world, and will help to save suffering humanity from all diseases, both of body and mind, and thereby create one world!



1 comment:

  1. My Wife Stage IV breast cancer and MS has just been cured with the cannabis oil which i purchase, Rick Simpson Hemp Foundation via > ricksimpsonhempfoundation@gmail.com, cannabis oil is great medication. To hell with the government and their insane policy, we have a medication that is hundred percent assured to cure cancer and you don’t need to spend so much money on anymore on chemo, radiation or surgeries that wouldn’t work. My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your medication and set the family free of the deadly disease that hold no respect to family harmony.
    Make your health a better one by using cannabis oil in your everyday life.

    ReplyDelete